Thursday 7 September 2017

Preliminary task

This is my final preliminary video, I have had to make some changes in terms of transitions when editing however I do think I need to still spend more time on them because it makes lessens the quality of my work. Therefore when editing my horror trailer I need to make sure I focus my time on the transitions because I want each of my shots to flow seamlessly from one to the other. I believe my use of camera angles worked well however I now understand that when filming outside, background noise can get in the way quite often. Meaning when it comes to filming my trailer, I may well invest in a furry microphone cover to ensure that the quality of sound is spot on. There are other ways I could improve the quality of sound such as recording the sound separately from the clip although I believe it will be much harder to edit as I would need to make sure that the actors dialogue matches their lip movement.




2 comments:

  1. I really liked your preliminary video clip. I feel that this clip has followed your story board well and the script was also followed correctly too.

    Did you find it easier to film having planned your shots and script prior to filming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes I found it much easier using a storyboard, it ensured that I didn't miss anything out and was easier for the actors to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Final Trailer