Thursday 28 September 2017

Results from my preliminary questionnaire







From looking at the results from my questionnaire, I can see that the overall feedback on my preliminary task was that my choice of camera angles complimented my video and that the three main shots that I used would be good for my horror trailer. My main improvement was my transitions from one clip to another, some commented that on one transition especially, the camera jumped straight to the next clip, leaving an unprofessional look to my clip. However this will now be something that I will ensure I improve for my horror trailer.

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you have used Google Forms to gather feedback about your preliminary task. Did you have any surprise responses/feedback to your preliminary video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was quite surprised that a lot of people suggested for an improvement that I should film at a different time of day as I had never really thought of that as much of an issue. But it is definitely something I can think about when prepping for my horror trailer!

    ReplyDelete

Final Trailer