Tuesday 17 October 2017

Psychological Horror Research

Psychological Horror Research by Katy Lockwood

I decided to focus my research on the conventions of psychological horror films because looking at the results from my horror genre survey, Psychological Thriller was one of the most popular ones for my target audience. This ranging from 15-24. This research will help me as it comes to planning my horror trailer because I now know what should me made visible for the audience to understand that my trailer is a psychological horror.

4 comments:

  1. Great detail and effort! What do you believe you have learned from creating this presentation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great detail and effort! What do you believe you have learned from creating this presentation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ben. I believe I now understand the typical conventions that are displayed in a psychological horror which will be useful when I begin filming my trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ben. I believe I now understand the typical conventions that are displayed in a psychological horror which will be useful when I begin filming my trailer.

    ReplyDelete

Final Trailer