Tuesday 17 April 2018

Editing progress


Below are some screenshots that I took whilst editing my poster and magazine front cover  (bottom right hand page) on photoshop. You are able to see the progression between each of the steps and how I have made some changes, such as the colour of the eye (this was done using an image of a doll's eye as I thought it would better suit my story idea). I also took screenshots of the particular tools that I used to create my edits, this shows how I have improved in my phootshop knowledge. And finally I was experimenting with different backgrounds for my magazine cover because I didn't just want to have a solid colour such as grey or black as my background as I thought it would look very simplistic. Therefore I chose the very last picture of the tunnel because I liked how it changed my image from being 2D to looking 3D. As seen in my final magazine front cover I also changed the opacity of my model as it further echoed the idea of her being twisted and ill- looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Trailer